My Top recommended product for Skin Conditions is Healer CBDA
When it comes to skin conditions, CBDA is best used both orally and topically.
The double-action on our endocannabinoid receptors as well as other receptors in the body are what make this a truly special blend for those suffering from hot spots, yeast, allergic reactions, itching/scratching, etc.
Suitable for use in Pets of all sizes (and humans)
Why I Like This Brand
This blend is rich in CBDA, CBC, THCA, b-Caryophyllene and Pinene. Compounds that I have seen provide some of the best results.
How to Purchase
To purchase this product and save 20%, please use this link –
Please note the following once on the Healer site –
- Scroll to the CBDA Oil Drops
- Select your preferred bottle size, 14mL suggested
- 20% discount will be automatically applied to order total
How to Use It
- DO NOT use the instructions on the bottle as this product is labelled for human use.
- The key to success with pets is to follow a tried and true protocol. To get the best results when using CBD for your beloved pets, download my FREE dosing guide or order my book (just $5.99 on Amazon).
Five pages with easy to follow steps, best practices and examples.
-This is a do-it-yourself consult and it is more of a booklet than a book; estimated 30-minute read, loaded with nearly two decades of information and you’ll be supporting a small business to boot.
“I am beaming with joy and so very grateful for this product that gave my dog his quality of life back.” -Heather