My Top recommended product for Aging Pets/Dementia is Myriam’s Hope Daily 50
Combining this trusted formula with the dosing guide and helpful tips from client feedback over the past decade, we’ve seen senior pets become spunkier, less restless , moving easier or just having a more comfortable and happy end of life.
Suitable for use in Pets of all sizes (and humans)
Why I Like This Brand
This blend is rich in CBD, CBG, CBC, b-Caryophyllene and Linalool. Compounds that work together synergistically to provide calming effect without heavy sedation or changes to your pet’s personality. Linalool is also found in Lavender and very calming. b-Caryophyllene is the only terpene found in cannabis that binds to the CB2 receptor, which is directly responsible for gut health, immune response and mood.
For larger dogs (over 50 pounds), you can choose the Daily 100.
How to Purchase
To purchase this product and save 10%, please use this link –
Please note the following once on the Myriam’s Hope site –
- Select SHOP, then scroll to the the CBD Daily 50 formula
- Select olive oil (no flavor) and no need to add any add’l terpenes
- On check-out use coupon code OMC for a 10% discount
How to Use It
- DO NOT use the instructions on the bottle as this product is labelled for human use.
- The key to success with pets is to follow a tried and true protocol. To get the best results when using CBD for your beloved pets, download my FREE dosing guide or order my book (just $5.99 on Amazon).
Five pages with easy to follow steps, best practices and examples.
Also, see this article on how pet parents have modified their CBD approach for handling dementia or dementia like symptoms.
-This is a do-it-yourself consult and it is more of a booklet than a book; estimated 30-minute read, loaded with nearly two decades of information and you’ll be supporting a small business to boot.
“Thank you for all that you did for us. I am so glad my vet recommended me to you.” -Kelley