My Top recommended product for IBD/Gut Health is Healer CBDA
CBDA and b-caryophyllene (which this formula is rich in) are fantastic working together to bind to our CB2 receptors, which are largely responsible for gut health, inflammatory response and even our mood.
Suitable for use in Pets of all sizes (and humans)
Why I Like This Brand
This blend is rich in CBDA, CBC, THCA, b-Caryophyllene and Pinene, compounds that I have found to provide the best results, especially in animals.
How to Purchase
To purchase this product and save 20%, please use this link –
Please note the following once on the Healer site –
- Scroll to the CBDA Oil Drops
- Select your preferred bottle size, 14mL suggested
- 20% discount will be automatically applied to order total
How to Use It
- DO NOT use the instructions on the bottle as this product is labelled for human use.
- The key to success with pets is to follow a tried and true protocol. To get the best results when using CBD for your beloved pets, download my FREE dosing guide or order my book (just $5.99 on Amazon).
Five pages with easy to follow steps, best practices and examples.
-This is a do-it-yourself consult and it is more of a booklet than a book; estimated 30-minute read, loaded with nearly two decades of information and you’ll be supporting a small business to boot.
Benjamin, a beautiful 1-1/2 year old Siamese kitty was underweight, grouchy, moody, an inflamed rectum and liquid diarrhea before starting the CBD. After following our protocol, his Mom had this to say –
“Benjamin has been having firm poops for 3 weeks now and his energy level is much higher.”