My Top recommended product for Seizures is Healer CBDA
With so much solid research to support CBD as an anti-seizure compound, this formula has been life altering for so many of my furry clients. Whether you want to wean from pharma, or augment your existing seizure control regime, CBDA is by far the best choice. It is not a magic pill, but it is certainly a positive addition to care.
Suitable for use in Pets of all sizes (and humans)
Why I Like This Brand
This blend is rich in CBDA, CBC, THCA, b-Caryophyllene and Pinene. Compounds that I have seen provide some of the best results. b-Caryophyllene is the only terpene found in cannabis that binds to the CB2 receptor, which is directly responsible for gut health, immune response and mood.
This is by far, the most effective and least sedating formula when it comes to managing seizures in pets.
How to Purchase
To purchase this product and save 20%, please use this link –
Please note the following once on the Healer site –
- Scroll to the CBDA Oil Drops
- Select your preferred bottle size, 14mL suggested
- 20% discount will be automatically applied to order total
How to Use It
- DO NOT use the instructions on the bottle as this product is labelled for human use.
- The key to success with pets is to follow a tried and true protocol. To get the best results when using CBD for your beloved pets, download my FREE dosing guide or order my book (just $5.99 on Amazon).
Five pages with easy to follow steps, best practices and examples.
-This is a do-it-yourself consult and it is more of a booklet than a book; estimated 30-minute read, loaded with nearly two decades of information and you’ll be supporting a small business to boot.
“For the first time in the last 8 years Rory is virtually seizure free, in addition it calms his head ”ticks” and helps with his appetite. -Katie