My Top recommended product for Cancer/Tumors is Healer CBDA
Getting a cancer diagnosis is never easy, but my best advice is to give as much cannabinoids as your pet can tolerate and always begin with CBDA as it will work on both the endocannabiniod system as well as other receptors in the body. See below for some great research on how cannabinoids can help your pet be more comfortable.
Suitable for use in Pets of all sizes (and humans)
Why I Like This Brand
This blend is rich in CBDA, CBC, THCA, b-Caryophyllene and Pinene. Compounds that I have seen provide some of the best results. b-Caryophyllene is the only terpene found in cannabis that binds to the CB2 receptor, which is directly responsible for immune response and mood. I have witnessed the best outcomes for dogs and cats with cancer when using CBDA and in many cases even layering in CBG or THCA.
How to Purchase
To purchase this product and save 20%, please use this link –
Please note the following once on the Healer site –
- Scroll to the CBDA Oil Drops
- Select your preferred bottle size, 14mL suggested
- 20% discount will be automatically applied to order total
How to Use It
- DO NOT use the instructions on the bottle as this product is labelled for human use.
- The key to success with pets is to follow a tried and true protocol. To get the best results when using CBD for your beloved pets, download my FREE dosing guide or order my book (just $5.99 on Amazon).
Five pages with easy to follow steps, best practices and examples.
-This is a do-it-yourself consult and it is more of a booklet than a book; estimated 30-minute read, loaded with nearly two decades of information and you’ll be supporting a small business to boot.
“While we did not change the cancer, I know the CBD and all of your assistance was so vital to help Faith be more comfortable in her last months.” -Jill